Sunday, March 8, 2009

Letter from a cat!


Last evening when I checked my mail, I had a little card that was from my friend Zoom the cat. I just met Zoom on Thursday. Pretty nice cat but apparently the smell of my own kitties on me was too much. After holding and petting Zoom, I suddenly became a bite victim. LOL I think it was a very funny situation as zoom is not a cat that would normally bite anyone. I should have paid more attention to that welcoming hiss!

Well the card is too cute, zoom being sorry for behavior, and sending sincere apologies. There is a bonus with the card! It has a tiny knit piece with tiny knitting needles on the front. My friend Ginny W will get these for learning to knit along with me.

4 comments:

  1. Zoom is still full of remorse and hopes Ginny W enjoys knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SHERELYN!!!
    HOW ARE YOU?? AND YOURS KITTIES?
    I LIKE THE KITTIES TOO!!!
    ARE LOVELYS.
    KISSES FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND FROM ARGENTINA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherelyn; I'm from the Bleuette online groups, and came to check out your cute blog! I've been blogging since 2007; it's a fun thing to do, when I have time! I've been so busy with gardening and Bleuette this past week, I've neglected my blog. Please come and visit me when you have a moment! Your dolls and scenes are so darling!

    ReplyDelete